How We Work With You For Your WiFi Solution
We will come to your premise and give you a free needs assessment.
1. Receive internet provider-neutral recommendations to select the best bang for your buck.
2. Site survey identifies the right design for fast speeds and full coverage.
3. Our construction crews evaluate the best path to run your wiring.
Install, configure and secure the networks.
1. Construction crews run wires and mount hardware, then clean up.
2. Network Engineers deploy the firewalls, configure equipment and tune the network.
3. We train you how to use the network tools to monitor your network
Service & support your equipment.
1. You choose your service package.
2. We keep your equipment secure and up to date with the latest software and security updates.
3. Unlimited tech phone support.
What It’s Like to Work with Us
Maybe your WiFi isn’t working for you. Or maybe you want to offer more to your customers. That’s where we come in.
Check out the Red Dog 3-Step Strategy to making your life easier. Faster.
Get a Free
We first identify your best available internet service provider, perform a site survey of you location to asses optimal WiFi performance, and design your WiFi solution.
We Install & Configure Wicked Fast & Reliable Technology
We’ll use the results of your assessment to give you more than routers. With Red Dog WiFi, you’ll get cutting edge access points, custom network configurations, and reliable hardware and software that get the job done – fast.
You Enjoy the Service
That Grows With You
There’s no need to worry if your WiFi will keep up as your needs change. We can monitor your system’s performance regularly to proactively deter potential problems.
Let’s Do This!
Contact us today to schedule your free, unbiased WiFi assessment and strategy. Red Dog is your WiFi’s new best friend.
Red Dog is actively committed to building smarter cities and educating the people. We grow as civilization when we unite people, places and things through technology.
Red Dog is actively committed to building partnerships, developing technology solutions, and educating our community.